Today is going much better than yesterday. I applied to some jobs, did a little workout, and best of all, when I woke up there was tons of snow on the ground, so I am listening to the Peter Breinholt Christmas CD right now. Yup. Life is pretty good. This morning Izzy was completely scared to go outside because of all the snow. I finally had to push her out the door, because I was afraid she would have an accident. Once she got outside, she figured out that snow is not so bad, and she started playing and having tons of fun in the snow. Izzy is definately a snow dog!

Thursday, October 26, 2006
Posted by Unknown at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow..I can't believe your snow! Izzy looks so cute. We got just a skiff and then it brightened right up. Beautiful autumn..my favorite time!
Staci,
you better get out your woolie winter underwears and your mittens. I hope you are able to park inside so that Clark doesn't have to go scrape you windows every morning. Speaking of cars, did I ever give you the title to the red zx2? You will need it to get it registered in Colorado. Let me know. Also I will check to see if I have it in my file. Keep smiling.
Love,
Dad
Staci,
So glad that you and Clark survived the major blast of winter. Izzy looks like she is having a blast in the snow. How wonderful - 'cause you will get lots of it. I am looking forward to you (Staci) teaching me how to sign in and not be anonymous. I tried and tried yesterday. Thanks for this awesome tool to keep in touch and stay informed about the two of you!! I love it.
Love,
Mom Gee
WOW thats just insane! I cant believe how much you got!
holy CRAP! That's a ton of snow. I remember watching the news the other day, and they were talking about this huge blizzard that was about to hit Colorady, and I guess you got the brunt of it. Wowee zowee. Sometimes I miss the cold weather. But, I know I would get sick of it after about a week or so. But, it would be nice if it got below 70 once in a while here.
Post a Comment