Thursday, October 12, 2006

TOWNHOME PICTURES: PART TWO

Here is the downstairs of my house, the fambly room and the kitchen. Enjoy!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so nice!!! Can't wait to see it in person. It looks brand new! I like all your counter space in the kitchen, and I like the picture up on the cabinets. Way to go!

TBUTT13 said...

that looks good!

Anonymous said...

Stooci,
What a loverly home you have!. It is good that Clark is so handy, so that he can paint and intall etc. My next question how did you fit all of that carp into one U-haul. No wonder it was coughing and wheezing all the way there. You have a nice home. I hope you enjoy it.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

hey staci,

its laura, wow! i love so far what you've done. i cant wait to see it in person. hope Izzy is doing good, and Bo sure misses her! we all missed you last night at girls night out! we miss you guys tonz!
Love ya
love
laura