Sunday, October 29, 2006

Can you believe it? Clark and I missed out on the best day of the year. Yes, that's right, we forgot to set our clocks back and so we didn't get an extra hour of sleep last night. In fact, we didn't even realize it until we pulled up to the church at 8:55 (or so we thought) and the parking lot was completely empty. I can't believe I missed my free hour of sleep. What a disappointment.

3 comments:

TBUTT13 said...

ha ha loser!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, that is too bad. But trust me we turned the clocks back and it didn't help. We still woke up at the early time. Creatures of habit I think. We had a fun Halloween Party for the grandkids last night and Steve got introduced to the whole gang. It is a bit overwhelming, but he handled it okay. Janet got her ring on Friday night and we got her wedding dress on Saturday. We are off and running. Wish you could have been to the Halloween party - we would have told you to turn back those clocks. We missed you guys lots.
Love,
Mom Gee

Butterfield Family said...

ha ha (in Nelson's voice).