Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I know it has taken me a while, but here is the first installment of pictures of our townhouse. It is all of the second floor: master bedroom and bath, and the 2nd bedroom and 2nd bath. As you will see, we haven't yet hung any pictures upstairs, but I have planned out where I want most of them to go. Oh, and just to warn you, the pictures aren't very good. It was difficult to try and get a picture of the whole room. I guess if you want to see how the place really looks, you will just have to make a trip out to see us!

Note the dresser on the right. Clark and I refinished it before we moved here. I am pretty darn proud of it.



awwww....what a cute dog....


This is the 20 dollar bookcase that we just bought. Not too shabby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

S & C
Those are some dern nice photos. We will have to plan to come and visit in the future. I like all of your bargain finds (from
Craig's List of course}. Nice paint job too. Has Izzy gotten used to her new home?
Love
Dad

Travis Butterfield said...

Hi. I like your housie. I like bargain shopping too. I am going on a date this saturday. totally unrelated and random, I know. But, hey, it's me.