Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween
Halloween
Lots of fun on Halloween
Black cats and ghosts, skeletons too
We love Halloween!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

". . . clowns and witches all say BOO! Black cats and ghosts..skeletons too..make us shiver with fright!....Halloween, Halloween, we love Halloween...BOO!!
Brings back good memories, I love that song! In fact, after I read your entry I tried to find it..and couldn't! Its an old piece of music my mother gave me. But I'm determined, its in the music closet somewhere! We only had about 10 groups come trickortreating. Sad..our street has grown up and moved on. So come on over, we have a ton of candy!

Travis Butterfield said...

ha ha. we had a TON of kids come trick-or-treating at my house. I was really surprised. We ran out of candy pretty early. Luckily we had a party to go to - so we didn't have to listen to the kids knock on the door over and over - and not answering it because of no candy. Kind of funny.

p.s. I had totally forgot about that song. Nice going mace-face.

Travis Butterfield said...

p.p.s. did you know that there's a new Copeland CD out? I think it came out just this week. I pretty much love everything they do - so, yeah, I recommend it.

Unknown said...

i love copeland! i will have to check it out sometime. have you actually heard the cd?

Travis Butterfield said...

I bought it yesterday. It's pretty good. It's different from their last album. I have to say that none of the songs are really as catchy as some of their other stuff - but, overall I like it.