Monday, August 11, 2008

yum

We spent the day Saturday ripping up tile. What a pain. Corbin was a really good boy, while we were making such a mess. At the end of the day, however, he was getting pretty sick of being restricted from that area of the house, so I gave him a sucker to distract him. He loved it, and as you can see from the second picture, he freaked out when I took it out of his mouth for the picture.

6 comments:

Lumpy said...

funny...i do the same thing. - -where were you guys ripping out tile?

Anonymous said...

What a sad face!!! Is Corbin's hair getting lighter?

Nichole said...

HAHA!!! That is so funny!!! He knows what he wants :)

Butterfield Family said...

I just posted pics of our house if you want to check them out.

Kylee said...

Ha ha, that is awesome! I love the pure distress in his face. So awesome!

Anonymous said...

He's so funny. Guess he definitely likes suckers. So I was thinking the same thing when I saw these pictures: Corbin's hair looks a lot lighter to me. Cute.