Friday, August 01, 2008

fam damily

We had pictures taken with Clark's fam while we were in Utah last month. It was the day we arrived, and we had been up since 4 a.m. Yikes! Here are three of my favorites.

We were supposed to wear red, white, or blue; but I guess we were the only ones feeling like red that day. Oh well, all the more attention for me!

5 comments:

Carmen said...

Ahhh, Stace you look so pretty!

mamagee said...

Love the red, you guys are in!! How neat that you put the pictures up so soon, it touches my heart. Your family pictures are all so good and I really love the entire group ones also. I think my favorite my be the funny ones.

Lumpy said...

nice job picking the red you guys ... go utes :) ... the first one of you three is my favorite

Kylee said...

Those are such cute pictures! So not only do you take great pictures yourself, but you look cute in pictures too! I love that your family is all in red!

Anonymous said...

What a cute family pic. That's funny you were the only ones in red!