Tuesday, August 19, 2008

fun times

Corbin has been doing some fun stuff lately, and since I am terrible at journal writing, this blog has become my way of recording things I want to remember.

*Starting about a week ago, Corbin points at Izzy and says, "dah"
*Yesterday I gave Corbin a paper towel tube to play with, and he went over to Izzy and smacked her on the head a couple of times. He laughed, and then he hit is own head with it a few times, and then went back to hitting Izzy.
*We set up Corbin's basketball hoop over the weekend. Corbin loves playing with Clark. He rebounds while Clark shoots. Sunday Clark left for L.A. for work training, and yesterday Corbin picked up the basketball and he looked around and said, "da da, da da." It was so cute! Corbin definitely misses his daddy.

4 comments:

mamagee said...

I love all the things you put on your blog. It may be your "journal", but it is also a life line to the grandparents in Utah. We appreciate it so very, very much. I didn't realize that Clark had to go to L.A. again. That seems so soon. Wish you could have come here. It would have been great to see you and Corbin!!

Lumpy said...

looks like youve got a future athlete in the fam.

Anonymous said...

So cute...daddy and his boy. He's a smartie!
Hope Clark comes home soon.
Love the updates!!!!

Anonymous said...

Corbin is such a cutie. See, this is why someday I'll have to start a blog. I, too, am terrible about journaling, so maybe a blog would be the way to go.