I just got back from the mailbox. Guess what Clark got...a jury summons! What are the odds that we both get jury summons within one month of each other? It's just crazy!
Kyle asked where we ripped up tile, it was at the bottom of our stairs, in front of the garage door. It was a much bigger project than we had planned. The person that installed the tile had both screwed down, and glued down the cement board that goes under the tile. Normally the cement board is just screwed down, and so it is really easy to lift out. Instead, we spent the day scraping all the glue off the floor. It was a huge pain!
I really hate this tile. But if I had known it was going to be so crappy to rip out, I think we would have left it be.
We still have the front entry left to do. I think we will wait a while to take on this project.

1 comments:
That's crazy! I laughed right out loud...what are the odds?!
The stair landing looks beautiful...you will appreciate it twice as much because of all the work and effort involved!!
Post a Comment