All summer I have been wanting to buy Corbin a little kiddie pool. They finally went on clearance at Target, and so I ordered one and it came in the mail yesterday. We set it up today, and Corbin had tons of fun playing in the water. He kept trying to pick up handfuls of water to put in his bucket. Kids are so funny.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How fun! He is such a brave and happy little guy!! And handsome to boot!!
How did you catch the moment when he was spraying himself? That is so awesome! Hey I was going to recommend another book to you. It's called East. I can't remember who the author is, but it's a good little book.
What cute cute pictures..you really capture the moment! Uh....don't let him swing the hose around, I know a little girl who did that and lost a front tooth ;)
Who cares about Corbin. show me more shots of those tomatoes in the background.
Love,
Grow box Dad
thats funny
Post a Comment