Friday, August 15, 2008

feeding izzy

6 comments:

Unknown said...

arg! blogger is being really stupid right now. i have had the hardest time uploading this video, and now that it is on my blog it won't let me add anything else to my post. so. here is the story behind the video.
Yesterday Corbin was being a little fussy, so I got out some cereal for him. I put a handful of it on the couch. He ate a few pieces, and then he noticed Izzy laying down a couple of feet away and he decided to share the cereal with her. Corbin did this for about 5 minutes. I wish I could have recorded a longer video, but I ran out of tape.

Anonymous said...

That is really funny! Corbin is a little rascal and Izzy is so mellow around him, way to train em both! - tubs

Anonymous said...

So precious! Loved every second of the video. Izzy is so sweet with Corbin.

Anonymous said...

Oh..guess what...Grandma Burton just got a jury notice!! Everything goes in three's...so I think I'm off the hook ;)

Anonymous said...

If you will notice the wider that
Corbin opens his mouth the better Izzy eats the cereal. What a cute little monkey. He definately takes after his grandpa.
Dad

KristiBT said...

oh that is cute! I like how Corbin almost puts in his own mouth before feeding Izzy. Too cute!