Thursday, May 22, 2008

These boots were made for walkin'

Our video camera decided to fix itself! For the last month or so, whenever I would turn it on, it would say that there was an error and ask if I wanted to repair it. It didn't matter if I said yes or no, the video camera would try to delete everything on the disc. Well, today I decided to give it another shot, and when I said to repair the error, it actually repaired it! I am so glad that we have a video camera once again! And I am so glad that I didn't lose any of the videos we have on the camera. I have already downloaded all of them onto the computer, so I won't worry anymore about the possibility of losing them. Anyways. Here is a fun video of Corbin walking with his push toy. I think this is probably the farthest he has walked with it. He has quite the death grip (I like to think he gets it from me). If I pick Corbin up after he finishes walking, then he holds tight to the handle and lifts the toy up with him.

6 comments:

Nichole said...

I loved when Ava started using her walker! It is so fun to watch Corbin try so hard! What a cutie

Lumpy said...

hes so cool, i cant wait to see him

mamagee said...

He is so cool. So glad the camera is working. You'll need it in Mesa Verde. See you soon.

Anonymous said...

What a big boy!! He'll be running before you know it. Have a fun weekend. We're taking Jay and Rex to the Heber Creeper "Thomas the Train" ride...wish you could come along ;)

Stephanie said...

Hey Staci!
We (Britton and Stephanie) found your blog through Chad's/Travis' so I hope you don't mind us adding you to ours...
Corbin is the CUTEST!! Wow, I can't believe he's already 10 months, and this video of him walking is awesome. We have the same exact walking toy for Jack, but he didn't do as well as Corbin with it - he always wanted to hold the handle and walk beside it, so he gave that up after a few tries. At 15 months, he's just barely interested in riding it like a car. Well, have a great weekend!
Ps. Corbin's 9 month picture is SO adorable! :D

Nic & Kandis said...

hey staci, just go to google and download picassa...it's free and you can all kinds of things with you photos!