The other person who teaches sunbeams with me didn't come to church today. And she didn't get a sub. And she had the lesson. Luckily I only had 5 kids today, and they were pretty good. I had to go over to the other sunbeam class to find out what the lesson was even about (it was "I am thankful for my hands"). We went on a walk, sang songs, traced hands and drew on the chalkboard. Thank goodness it was an easy lesson topic. Sundays are tiring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
that would really frustrate me so bad! seems like the kids had fun!! :)
Your dilemma reminded me of a poem my mother use to recite:
"Who does God's work - will get's God's pay
However long may seem the day.
However weary be the way.
He may not pay as other pay..
In gold or lands or raiments gay,
In goods that perish and decay,
But God's high wisdom knows the way
And this is sure..
Let come what may..
Who does God's work..will get God's pay."
I wasn't sure if I could remember it, so I called Grandma, and at 87 yr/old..she recited it perfectly!
P/S I like your new blog look!
That's a bit irritating. Sunbeams are exhausting. Sounds like you came up with a pretty good last minute plan. Way to go.
nice new template!
Post a Comment