Tuesday, May 06, 2008

sleeping beauty

Corbin had his renal scan and another ultrasound this morning. We got to the hospital at about 7:15, and we didn't leave until 11. Corbin was a real trooper, and even though he hadn't eaten anything since 1 a.m., he didn't really start to fuss until about 8:00. We weren't allowed to stay in the room with him, so we didn't get to see him get put to sleep or anything. I was kind of disappointed about that, but Clark said that he was glad that he didn't have to see Corbin sedated. While they ran all the tests, Clark and I were able to go and eat in the cafeteria. Clark got some french toast that was amazing! It reminded me of all you can eat french toast at Magleby's Fresh in Provo. We even thought about catching a quick movie, since we basically had a free babysitter (kidding!) Anyways. Corbin was so cute and cuddly when we went to see him in the recovery room. He looked adorable in his tiny hospital gown! I took a quick picture of him with my phone, but I'm not sure if I can get the picture onto my computer. We go and see the urologist on Monday morning, and he will explain all the results to us then.

In other news, on Sunday night, we were able to attend a fireside done by Bronco Mendenhall. I was really surprised at how much he made everyone laugh. You would never know, from all the bland tv interviews that he does, that he has such a funny sense of humor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...I'll bet it caught at your heart to see Corbin in his little gown..and not be able to stay with him! But..I agree with Clark. It's hard to see your child sedated. Sure hope everything will be okay. I'm glad that test is done, and you can move to the next step. Kiss him for me!

mamagee said...

I agree, just glad that test is done. He is such a little trooper. What a great guy you have. You guys are just the greatest parents!!

Kylee said...

I hope things turn out well with Corbin. Poor little guy. It was so much fun having you guys over. We will have to do it again!

mkchilds said...

if you want to get the picture off your phone you just put in your email address in instead of a phone number in a text message. Thats what me and Brandon do all the time. The fire pictures on my blog are from our phones.