This is what Corbin looked like when he woke up this morning.He had pulled one arm completely out of his pjs. Funny kid.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Rise and shine
Posted by Unknown at 8:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is what Corbin looked like when he woke up this morning.He had pulled one arm completely out of his pjs. Funny kid.
Posted by Unknown at 8:46 AM
6 comments:
maybe he just wanted to show off his muscles.
What a funny picture....he has such a serious expression! He's such a character ;). . . and he looks so big!!!
He looks like he's thinking "What'd I do?" He's so cute!
That is so cute! 9 months looks like such a fun age! You are so good at taking lots of pictures of Corbin. I will do my best to follow your example.:)
That is so funny, I can't believe he did that. He's such a cutie
he is so stinkin cute. That is really funny how he pulled out his arm! that takes a lot of work to do that....
Post a Comment