Clark and I have a couple of road trips planned this summer. I need some book tape ideas. We have already listened to, or read all the Harry Potter books, so we (okay, so it's mainly me) are looking for some new books to listen to in the car. Any and all ideas would be appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
We've been reading "Ender's Game" and the sequels by Orson Scott Card. We really like them. I think they have them book-on-tape version.
I was going to suggest an Orson Scott Card book too. We really like them as well. Carmen must have good taste!
Okay..here are a few:
The Hobbit
Any Sue Grafton books
Any Lillian Braun books (the cat..)
Agatha Christie
Distant Prayer
The little Red Bucket
The Thief Lord
Inkspell
DragonRider
A Single Shard
Anything by Truman Madsen!
Abbott and Costella (who's on first..) ;)
Wish you well (David Baldacchi)
One more...(from Grandpa Burton)
Anything by Garrison Keller!
Post a Comment