Saturday, May 03, 2008

I choo choo choose you

Today was a free admission day at the Colorado Railroad Museum, so we decided to check it out. They had some really cool model train sets, and a bunch of old railroad cars. I guess they have trains that you can ride, but they don't run those on the free days. But we were okay with that. We had a lot of fun just wandering around. I think we will definitely have to bring Corbin back next year. Oh, and click on the images, if you would like to see them larger.





I LOVE this picture. Corbin was so excited when he figured out that he could move the levers back and forth.

Doesn't this one remind you of the boxcar children?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like like fun. too bad we couldn't go with you.
fgdftrdrdrdtddfccdgdfgdfgggggggfgffffgfffgfrgtrr4

Trying to be said...

how fun! i bet it was neat to see all of the models!!

Anonymous said...

Just wait until Corbin is 3 yrs/old....he will LOVE it! Cute pics. What a fun way to spend a Saturday!

mamagee said...

Way darling pictures. Corbin is totally the happiest kid. Just watching his smile makes the world a better place!!

Anonymous said...

Look at the size of those trains! You guys look like you had such a fun time. It makes me miss you.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun outing! You guys always do such cute things together as a family. I really like the pic of Corbin with the levers. What a cute expression.