We took Corbin out for his first bike ride today (and it was me and Clark's first bike ride in Colorado). It was so much fun, although Clark and I both got a nice sunburn...good thing we at least remembered to slather Corbin up with sunblock before we left. We were only going to go out for a little while, but we were on such a pretty trail, that we ended up biking for about an hour. Not too shabby considering I haven't really worked out for about a year and a half (pathetic, I know).
I though these tree stumps were pretty cool. They were huge! I wanted to take out Corbin for a picture, but he was nearly asleep, so we just left him in the trailer.
Also, yesterday I went garage saling, and I was really disappointed because I went to a neighborhood sale, and they didn't have anything. As I was on my way home, I saw a sign for a garage sale, and I thought, "What the heck, I might as well check it out." It was awesome. They had tons and tons of brand new fabric that they were selling for 25 cents a piece. I got everything in the following 2 pictures for only $5.75. I love garage sales. They are the best.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Biking
Posted by Unknown at 7:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that looks like fun. Where'd you get the cool trailer thing for corbin?
at a garage sale :)
You are the queen of bargains!
Post a Comment