| Last night I woke up because Corbin sounded a little funny, and I asked Clark to check on him to make sure that the blanket wasn't covering his face. So, Clark went over and Corbin had rolled over onto his stomach! He was still fast asleep, so Clark rolled him back onto his back. I just can't believe that he rolled onto his stomach, while he was asleep, and completely swaddled! |
Saturday, November 17, 2007
sleeping
Posted by Unknown at 3:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
It always freaks me out a little when babies first start rolling onto their stomachs in their sleep. With each kid, I would keep rolling them back over, night after night, for a few weeks until I finally couldn't keep up with flipping them back over - they just wouldn't stay on their backs. I would finally give in and decide I guess that's where they wanted to be. Without fail, the first night I let them sleep on their stomachs would be the first night they'd sleep through the night. I guess they really like their stomachs. Maybe Corbin will be the same way and you'll get a full night's sleep soon!
Times have certainly changed. All of our babies slept on their stomachs. We did so many things wrong it is a miracle that all survived. Amazing. Corbin is such a good natured little guy. He just seems to "go with the flow." We loved seeing him!!
Hey Staci, just thought i would say that i loved seeing you and the little man! He is so darling. I kinda want one of my own--ok i just do want one of my own....someday i guess! : ) I think i will get as nervous as you when babies start to do things like rolling over in thier sleep----you are going to have to be my advice giver when i finally have a baby!
you changed your template too! Wow. Now I feel like I should change mine - just so I can be cool. ha ha
nice update
Post a Comment