I'm the barber of seville. Figaro, figaro, fig-a-ro!!!
Corbin had to take a bath to wash off all the pumpkin guts
12
comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a hoot! You've got to send these pics to Troy!! I can't believe Corbin was so pleasant sitting inside a pumpkin! The barber of seville is so funny
Staci, I hope you are proud of yourself, I laughed so hard I almost wet my pants. What a funny little monkey. You should sell those pictures to a greeting card company. We will see you in a couple of weeks. Love, Dad
I can't believe you got him into that pumpkin. That just goes to show you what an extremely good natured little guy he is. I agree with your Dad, those should go to a greeting card company!!
haha. Loved the picts. I can't believe he sits still long enough for you to get a good shot. Both my boys move so much it's a miracle if I can get 1 good shot! By the way, the picture second from the top is totally a staci face. hahahahahaha.
12 comments:
What a hoot! You've got to send these pics to Troy!! I can't believe Corbin was so pleasant sitting inside a pumpkin! The barber of seville is so funny
Staci,
I hope you are proud of yourself, I laughed so hard I almost wet my pants. What a funny little monkey.
You should sell those pictures to a greeting card company. We will see you in a couple of weeks.
Love,
Dad
I can't believe you got him into that pumpkin. That just goes to show you what an extremely good natured little guy he is. I agree with your Dad, those should go to a greeting card company!!
Oh My Gosh!!! These pictures are HILARIOUS!!! Nice work Mace face. I'm excited to see little Coybin at Thanksgiving!
haha. Loved the picts. I can't believe he sits still long enough for you to get a good shot. Both my boys move so much it's a miracle if I can get 1 good shot! By the way, the picture second from the top is totally a staci face. hahahahahaha.
coybin is such a stud...youre pretty cool too, i guess, for coming up with all that. nice job...those were really awsome
He he he...these pictures crack me up. He's adorable and looks very patient.
I have the pic with Corbin blowing bubbles on my screensaver..I tried every one and that one worked best!
holy smokes those are cute pictures! What a funny guy.
Holy crap those are funny.
Those are so great!!! I am all smiles after seeing them!! Your a fun mommy!! I need to see this little man!! I feel so left out!
Corbin's facial expressions just crack me up. That boy is hilarious. Can't wait to see him (and I guess you and Clark, too) at Thanksgiving! :)
Post a Comment