Thursday, November 01, 2007

It's a dead mans party

What a fun night. We carved a pumpkin, got a present from the Great Pumpkin, took lots of pictures, passed out a little candy, and finally watched spiderman 3.




I think this is a cute shot. Corbin looks so small in his highchair!








I am really happy with how this picture turned out! Chck out the font...it is called Parry Hotter!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures! That last one is SO cute!!!!! Where's the picture with Corbin inside a pumpkin?
His little costume is perfect. What a fun memory. I'm surprised Corbin could even sit in his high chair! He's getting big too fast!

Lumpy said...

sweet pics of corbin. he's such a cool little guy...im a bit jealous though since the Great Pumpkin forgot to stop by and give me a present. i guess mom's rice balls and spiced cider will have to do. ps, nice h potter font

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! you missed your calling in life. you should work at kiddie candids. or maybe it's just that corbin is so cute.

Travis Butterfield said...

ha ha. those pictures are awesome. Tell Cwawk I say "hi." And, I still think that was Jaime Mabray on "Heroes." So there. Ha ha.

Carmen said...

He He, I love the matching booties!

Anonymous said...

Super cute pics. You always take such great pictures. Corbin looks so dang cute in that last one. Poor Bryson didn't even get into a costume this year. By the time I got the other kids all set in theirs, Bryson was asleep and I figured it wasn't worth waking him. Oh well.

By the way, cool high chair. I love how it's table height so Corbin feels a part of the family.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. I am so glad to see him and what you all did on Halloween. Missed you at the Gee Family party. Thanks for posting these. He is a total doll.