Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Frosted window panes

Well. We made it back to Colorady safe and sound on Sunday night. Clark turned right back around and flew out to San Diego early Monday morning (and i mean early). Corbin and I are just hanging out at home. I am trying to get this place looking less like it was hit by a hurricane, and Corbin is doing his best to make sure it stays looking a mess. My goal is to get the house a little bit cleaned up, and then we can put up all our Christmas decorations! In the mean time, here are some wonderful pictures for your enjoyment. I will post San Diego pictures later.





Momma's little stink bug




Temple Square






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute pictures! I miss my little sweetheart...and his parents too :)
I'll race you to see who gets their tree up first!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the pics at temple square and in the leaves. You are an excellent photographer, Staci. It was good to see you when you were out here - and glad that you got back safely. The weather was scary.

Trying to be said...

I love it when there are pictures of corbin up! poor clark! i bet he is so tired of coming and going! i bet your tired of him not being around too! i am the same way, i feel like i am always cleaning, and never seeing the result!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Staci,
The pictures are so wonderful. I am so glad you guys got home safe and sound. Although we miss you even more now. Hope Corbin is feeling better and that he gets all better for Christmas. He will love all the sights and sounds. You can tell he just loved Temple Square!!