Friday, November 02, 2007

I got in!!!!

I am so excited, I got accepted to be on the panel for an online survey company called Pinecone Research. They are one of the most exclusive/highest quality survey company on the web. They pay $3 for every survey you complete - it used to be $5, but they lowered the price :( It is really hard to get into their company because you can't just sign up on their website. You have to find one of their banners (advertisements), and they can be anywhere online. I finally found one, applied, and they accepted me! This is by no means a huge money-maker. I will probably only get about a survey a week to complete. But it is really easy money, and we can use the money for fun stuff like going out to eat, or whatever. Anyways. I am pretty excited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures of Corbin, they are so cute! Is that book pretty good that you are reading? I am looking for a good book to read.

Unknown said...

i'm not too far into it. i will let you know if i like it.

Butterfield Family said...

I hear McDonalds has a nice dollar menu.

Anonymous said...

Staci, I am so glad you got into that survey thing. Laura is keeping her eye open for her work in Colorado. So far, nothing available for home work. That is awesome, you are very good at finding out the good deals.