Clark and I just got back from the doctors office, where the doctor went over the ultrasound. I guess one of the baby's kidneys is slightly enlarged, and so we get to have another ultrasound in 5 weeks. The doctor is not worried about it, and she expects it to be normal size by the next ultrasound.
travis, we do have other picturs of his face, legs, and his little boy parts. but those pics aren't as clear as these pics, so i only posted these ones. plus they are my three favorites.
This baby is beautiful!! What a little miracle. I can't believe how exciting it is to be introduced to him. We are so happy and excited for you guys. We know that everything will be okay and he will be born healthy and strong. Thank you so much for sharing these precious pictures with us.
well, I'm glad you didn't put up the picture with his "little boy parts," because I wouldn't want you to get in trouble for putting dirty pictures up on the internet!!!
Hey guys! Congrats on the boy! I knew it all along. You guys are gonna be awesome parents! The ultrasound pics are amazing. He's a definate cutie! Chloe
8 comments:
hey, that's pretty cool! Now I know what his face and feet look like - but what about the rest of him?
Amazing. Can you believe how well formed he already is? Enjoy the process of this little miracle coming into your lives!
Clark and I just got back from the doctors office, where the doctor went over the ultrasound. I guess one of the baby's kidneys is slightly enlarged, and so we get to have another ultrasound in 5 weeks. The doctor is not worried about it, and she expects it to be normal size by the next ultrasound.
travis,
we do have other picturs of his face, legs, and his little boy parts. but those pics aren't as clear as these pics, so i only posted these ones. plus they are my three favorites.
Troy knows a good kidney doc...
Actually I'm sure he will be fine. So cute!!!!
This baby is beautiful!! What a little miracle. I can't believe how exciting it is to be introduced to him. We are so happy and excited for you guys. We know that everything will be okay and he will be born healthy and strong. Thank you so much for sharing these precious pictures with us.
well, I'm glad you didn't put up the picture with his "little boy parts," because I wouldn't want you to get in trouble for putting dirty pictures up on the internet!!!
Hey guys! Congrats on the boy! I knew it all along. You guys are gonna be awesome parents! The ultrasound pics are amazing. He's a definate cutie!
Chloe
Post a Comment