Today is officially my hump day: 20 weeks down, and 20 to go. I think I should call it bump day, rather than hump day, because of the growing bump that used to be my belly. Thanks to Clark's sister, Laura, I get an email each week that explains how the baby is changing and growing. At 20 weeks the baby weighs approximately 10.5 ounces; and is 6.5 inches from head to bottom, and 10 inches from head to toe.
In honor of bump day (and my ultrasound next Monday), I am going to start a poll to guess what Clark and I are having.
Staci- girl
Clark- boy
Post your vote before it is too late!
Monday, March 05, 2007
Bump Day
Posted by Unknown at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
kyle told me to post that he votes girl
I awready voted girl. FYI.
a little girl
I think it will be a girl. However at this point if you were able to see it would look just like a polly wog.
Love
Dad
I vote for a girl, but I think you may be having a boy. We have gotten so many girls in a row. I think it is a win-win no matter what you have. What ever it is I can tell you it is already greatly loved!! So excited to actually hear.
My guess is it will be a boy. I used to get those emails too Staci! It was so cool to know what's going on inside. It gives a nice visual to something you can't see. Loved them! Can't wait too to find out what you're having. So exciting!
-Katie
A human
Dad Gee is guessing a boy!
Well...I'm not going to follow the crowd..so I say a boy. But you can bet I'll love either one!!!!
Post a Comment