Clark and I bought a glider on craigslist last night (It seems that eventually every room in our house will have at least one craigslist item in it. What can I say? I love a good deal). I am pretty darn excited because we got a really good deal. It retails new for about $400, and we bought it for $75. Not to shabby. It is also very, very comfortable-check out how fat all the cushions are. Does anyone know where I can buy some stain-guard stuff? I want to spray it on because it is such a light fabric..jpg)
.jpg)
Thursday, March 29, 2007
glide-a-roo
Posted by Unknown at 10:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow. that's pretty cool. you're such a bargain shopper!!!
You guys really are such good bargin hunters. You will have hours of pleasure as you rock your little one to sleep. Good job guys!!
The rocker looks great! Way to go! I'll see if I can find out where to get stain guard..
Nice to have the footstool along with the chair!
Post a Comment