I took Izzy to the vet today. She had to get updated on her shots, and she has an ear infection that needed to be checked out. I ended up just going to the vet that is down the street, and I was really impressed with him. In our appointment, he was really nice and helpful and he didn't act like he was in a big hurry. Izzy was a really good dog. She was so cute. If she wasn't hiding under my chair, then she was snuggled up right against my legs.
I emailed someone on craigslist about a treadmill this morning. Hopefully we will be getting one soon for Izzy, because I think she would absolutely love it! Not to mention the fact that Clark and I will also love it because she will be able to run to her hearts content without getting all dirty and muddy.
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Poor little dog
Posted by Unknown at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment