Well, life around here is pretty boring. Eat, sleep, work, and do dishes. That is about all I have done lately. Anyways, here is a fun picture by a photographer named Rodney Smith, who had an exhibit at the MOA right before I left (I think it was my favorite exhibit, during my time there). I got this picture off his website. I can only say that my kid is going to be 10 times cuter than this kid, and he is pretty darn cute.
Here are some more of my favorites. I think I enjoy his photographs so much because they have a very whimsical quality about them.





1 comments:
Loved the pics! Photography really is an art. I think my favorite is the tree and two men. Keep up your love for photography! I can't wait to see what you do with your own cute little one. Such fun ahead....
Post a Comment