I had to push the ultrasound back one day, to Tuesday. I had to change my appointment time because the lady I work with had her crown break off yesterday, so she needs me to cover work for her on Monday so that she can go and get a new crown and a bridge (sounds like fun, doesn't it?). So I called my doctor's office to change appointments, and at first they were going to have to push the ultrasound back 2 weeks, but then she found one opening on Tuesday, and so I grabbed it. I am just glad that everything worked out okay. I still get my ultrasound, and the lady I work with will get to get her tooth fixed.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Staci,
So glad you didn't have to postpone much longer. I know that there are two grandmas who are very anxious to hear and I know that you and Clark are even more so. Stay healthy - you have the greatest attitude.
Tomorrow come quickly!!! OOoo..maybe it will be twins :)
Post a Comment