Clark and I are going to the BYU-University of Denver gymnastics meet tonight. I am totally excited. I have missed being able to go to the meets this season. It should be a pretty good meet, because DU is ranked 17th, and BYU is 22nd.
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Yeah, a night out for the two of you. That will be so wonderful and to something that you love so very much. Hope you have a great evening. Richard and I are headed for the Desert Star Theater for a night of laughter!!
Oh I'm jealous. I miss going to the meets too!
I'm home working on a talk for Sunday and your dad is at Camp Tracy at a varsity cowboy shoot. Hope BYU wins!
Oh...I forgot. I was going to tell you I saw Mindi at work today. She is having a girl!
And Brandon Ball also came in yesterday. They are having a boy.
haha! you have to speak in church? so do me and clark! how funny. did they ask you to speak on tuesday too?
i mean did they call you on tuesday to ask you to speak on sunday. because that is all the notice we recieved. it has been a really busy week for us.
We were asked last Sunday night. Our subject is "Families". Pretty broad. I'm having a hard time narrowing it down to just one concept. How 'bout you? Our meeting is at 9:00. Maybe we'll be speaking at the same time!
Lindsay is jealous too, but I'm not.
Good luck, Clark and Staci on your talks!! We missed Staci at the shower today, but had a great time with your Mom. She is such a dear person and represents you well. How was the gymnastic meet? Who won? Everyone is excited and looking forward to your shower!!
Just wondering how your talkes went. I bet terrific!! Love to you both.
Post a Comment