Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Memories

Staci, Quinn, Troy, Marci

I've had a lot of memories running through my head lately. I am very grateful that I have these sweet memories that can help lift me up a little bit, during the hard parts of life. This Easter season I have had the chance to really reflect upon the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I am so grateful that he was willing to die for us, so that we may all be resurrected one day.

4 comments:

cbo said...

cute picture!

Mom said...

Oh what a sweet picture. Such happy times you four had together! Weren't we blessed to know Quinn. And I know there will come a day when we will see him again. Love you Staci.

mamagee said...

This season is such a great time to reflect on our gratitude for the Savior and carrying us through those hard times. What a blessing we have been taught the knowledge that we don't travel alone or suffer alone!! Thanks for your sweet testimony, Staci!!

Lumpy said...

ha ha I remember those days well.