Avery is 6 months old. Here are some of things she has done during the last month:
* She can roll across the room now. This is a scary thing, because baby-proofing the house is nearly impossible with another child in the house to leave tiny objects on the floor for her to find.
* We moved her out of our room, and into the crib in Corbin's room. So far, the transition has gone really smoothly. Avery still wakes up at night, and thankfully Corbin is a deep sleeper, so she does not wake him.
* Avery has ticklish feet. She always laughs when I wash them. I love it.
* Avery's first tooth broke through on May 4, 2010. It is on the bottom right.
* She is still not a big fan of baby food, but we are working on it. I can usually get her to eat 2 or 3 spoonfuls before she starts spitting it all out.
* She can sit for a few seconds by herself, before toppling over.
6 Month stats:
Weight: 14 lb 8.5 ounces 25%
Height: 26 inches 50%
Head: 16 1/2 inches 30%


Corbin loves laundry day, because he plays garbage with the empty laundry baskets. Here, Avery is getting in on the fun.

2 comments:
I don't think she can get any more adorable. What a little cutie. I love so much how Corbin and her are already such good buds!! We are so excited to see you guys. We miss and love you.
1/2 a year old...can't believe it! Her smile is so adorable. What a happy little darling! Love her in the little yellow dress. Kiss her chubby cheeks for me!
Post a Comment