Tuesday, April 05, 2011

5 months

Avery at 5 months:

* Can roll over both directions (although sometimes she forgets that she knows how to roll, and she gets stuck on her tummy).
* Eyes are little more brown in the center, but still rimmed with dark grey.
* Thinks Corbin is hilarious. I am sometimes a little jealous that she laughs so much for him. But I am really happy that they get along so well.
* Has figured out how to put her toes in her mouth.
* We started rice cereal about a week ago. Pretty much all of it just ends up getting spit out. We tried squash yesterday, and she actually swallowed a 2 or 3 spoonfuls. So maybe she just doesn't like the rice cereal.






7 comments:

Katie Gee said...

I can't believe she was born 5 months ago! She is DARLING!

Shelly said...

She is so cute! I love when babies find their toes. So fun!

Grandma Becky said...

Yippee...new pics! Avery is such a cute little doll. Love the leg warmer thingys :)

mkchilds said...

such a DOLL! She makes me super excited for my girl!! :) and Kylers eyes did the same thing and now they are a beautiful chocolate brown. I was a little sad to give up the gray, but I cant seem to get over his dark eyes either!!

Lumpy said...

love little avery. thanks for the post

mamagee said...

Oh she is soooo beautiful. Makes me want to just hug and kiss her. We miss you guys!!!

Jay Butterfield aka Bob Roberts/ Rex aka T-Rex Man said...

Cute little leg warmers!