I found a bike for Corbin at Goodwill a few weeks ago. It took him a few times to get the hang of it, but now he's a pro! He wanted me to take this video so that he could show his grandparents. (Actually, Corbin asked if we could bring the bike to the airport. I asked him why he wants to take it there, and he said it was because he wanted to show his bike to Grandpa and Grandma. I told him that we couldn't take a bike on the plane, and then I suggested we take a picture or video instead, and he agreed that a video would be good. And now you know the rest of the story.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
"There you go!" What a kid. Tell Corbin I am SO PROUD of him!! He's a champ. I noticed he even peddles, and doesn't use his feet :)
Love him to pieces...did he make up the song?
What a cool kid! Nice job riding your bike Corbin. -- So I thought of you guys yesterday. I went to Firehouse Subs for lunch and noticed they give out firemen hats to the kids that come in. Next time you guys come to Utah we'll have to go so Corbin can get a fire hat.
Corbin, we are so proud of you! What a big boy you are. We sure wish you could bring the bike on a plane - next time you come out we will have to find one for you to ride here. Way to go Corbin!!
Love, Grandpa and Grandma Gee
oh, wish he could come ride bikes with us. Rex was super excited to see corbin has a cool bike like his.
-linds
Post a Comment