Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter festivities

We had an Easter egg hunt with friends from church.

Corbin and Avery received presents from grandparents. Corbin's favorites were the hard hat in the picture below, and a tootsie roll bank. He carries the bank around with him everywhere. You will see both items in the video below.
And the rest of the pictures are of Corbin and Aves in their Easter clothes.




Corbin woke up at 6:45 am on Easter morning. I told him to go back to bed because the Easter Bunny had not come yet. The sad look on his face just about broke my heart. So, when he came in again at 7:20, I told him it was late enough that we could go downstairs to look for baskets.

5 comments:

Grandma Becky said...

Oh....I LOVED this! The kids look darling..and ..and...a SNAKE!!!

What a kid. Thanks for the laugh.

Love the family pic too. Beautiful family. Happy Happy Easter :)

Jasmine said...

Avery looks so cute! I LOVE the pic of her with her dress and the easter basket!

Jay Butterfield aka Bob Roberts/ Rex aka T-Rex Man said...

"just what I wanted!" Corbin is so cute. Glad you guys had a nice Easter.
-linds

mamagee said...

The kids looks so adorable. The bow tie you made is awesome!!! What a total little Corbie he is.
I love the hard hat and the light that guided him to his basket!! Totally awesome. What a little beauty Avery is - she is growing up so fast. So grateful that we will be seeing you guys soon!

Lumpy said...

A snake??? A SNAKE!!! AHHHHH