Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Corbin had his stent removed yesterday. He is such a brave kid. He knew ahead of time that the doctor would use the gas to help him go to sleep again, and even though the mask really scares him, he didn't cry until they put the mask on his face. I have always been the one to go back with Corbin when he get the anesthesia (this was his 5th time being put to sleep!) However, this time around, Corbin asked his daddy to go with him when he goes to sleep.

And, here are a few fun pictures from the last few weeks.



Making a blue fruit dip for BYU's sweet 16 basketball game.
pipe-cleaner glasses

4 comments:

Katie Gee said...

Poor guy. I'm glad the stent is out.
Those are some really sweet pictures of the kids. Missing you guys.

Grandma Becky said...

Little Harry Potter :)
I especially like the black and white photo of Avery..so cute.
Oh, such sweet kids..love them to pieces!!!

mamagee said...

We are so proud of Corbin and all that he has gone through like a champ!! Love the pictures and can't wait to see you guys. We miss and love you to pieces!! So glad that the stent is out!!

Lumpy said...

Glad the stent was removed without difficulty. I cant believe how big the kiddos are getting in those pictures. Hope to see you guys soon