Tuesday, April 19, 2011

crafty

Here are a few crafty projects I have completed recently :

Before:
I found this 16 x 20 canvas on clearance for $4. Not my style. So I painted it using this tutorial
After:
So pretty. It is hanging in the master bath, and I love it.
Using this tutorial, I made an Easter bow tie for Corbin. I love bow ties! I can't wait to see him wearing it.

9 comments:

Lumpy said...

very impressed!

Katie Gee said...

Very cool! I want to try that canvas thing now...
Oh! And I can't wait to see a picture of Corbin in his bow tie! Good job Staci!

Carmen said...

I love the tree, very pretty

Mom said...

Wow...I am so impressed! Love the picture and the bowtie. Grandpa (Elias) Butterfield would be proud of you..he loved to wear bowties!

mamagee said...

You are totally amazing!! So clever!

Trying to be said...

love the idea! do you just google these ideas? i need to start getting more creative. :)

Travis Butterfield said...

hey maci. I just wanted to say "thanks" for keeping your blog up to date. I miss little Corbin and Avery, and sometimes I feel bad that I hardly get to see them. But, your blog helps me keep up to date with their lives. I really appreciate that. They're such great little kids. I miss you and Clarkie-poo too. But, you're just not quite as great as Corbin and Avery ;-) Have a good day!

Butterfield Family said...

I love the before canvas! What a find :) I wish I was as crafty as you. I want to see pics of corbin with his cute bow tie on.

Butterfield Family said...

p.s. after travis's comment I feel guilty now. YOu are the good blogger. We suck. Oh well.