Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The week thus far...


I got my Christmas present in the mail on Tuesday. A point and shoot digital camera. I haven't had much time to play around with it, but so far I am really happy with it. I still need to buy a new lens for my nice SLR camera, but I really wanted a small camera that would be easy to tote around.

Corbin has been sick again. Poor kiddo. I think the worst is over though.
A friend of mine invited me to join a craft exchange where we each choose a holiday, then make 8 identical crafts to exchange. I decided to do the 4th of July. I got the idea for the star from Nichole's blog.
And last, but not least, I found these drawings inside my scriptures the other day, and I decided to take some pictures of them with my new fancy schmancy camera. I thought they were pretty funny.


6 comments:

Becky said...

Love your blog today!! Poor little Corbin..it hurts my heart to see him miserable. Not fun when your little one is sick huh.
The craft is darling! I'm sure it will be a hit.

By the way...I remember those Harry Potter pictures! ;)
Apparently you weren't paying attention in church.....

Katie Gee said...

Cute craft! Love the camera. I hope Corbin gets better soon!

Jasmine said...

Ha ha! Do you still have those Harry Potter glasses?

Unknown said...

you betcha i still have the glasses! they are the coolest!

mamagee said...

Staci, I knew what a great photographer you were, but I had no idea you were such a great artist. Kind of fun to come upon things that bring back memories. How fun to get an early Christmas present that you can use on Christmas!! I'm so glad that Corbin is getting better. It hurts my heart, too.

Anonymous said...

Love the Harry Potter stuff!