Tuesday, December 09, 2008

snow much fun

Today Corbin played in the snow for the first time. While he was walking around the yard, he fell onto his hands. His mittens got covered in snow, and he kept trying to wipe the snow off on his jacket. It was pretty funny. After that Corbin fell on his bum, and at first he really did not like sitting in the snow. But after a few minutes Corbin figured out that it was kind of fun to shovel the snow with his hands and then dump it over his legs.



5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yikes! It looks cold there. I hate snow. But corbin sure looks like a cutie.

Mary-Anne said...

How cute!! It looks like you guys got a LOT of snow! I'm jealous. I wish it snowed here...but it doesn't. I'm hoping to see some snow in Utah this Christmas!!

Becky said...

What a cute little doll...he looks like he's having such fun. I wish we had snow!!!!

mamagee said...

He looks just adorable in the snow. And we finally did get snow up here.

Lumpy said...

what a cool guy