Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Merry Early Christmas!

Since we will be visiting family on Christmas day, and we don't want to lug the presents back and forth, we decided to have our family Christmas celebration this morning. Here are a few pictures. I also took some video, but I am feeling a little too lazy at the moment to upload that.

Corbin's favorite present was definitely the dump truck. It has stacking blocks in it that he can play with, and he loves pushing the truck around the house.

Here Corbin is trying on his new snow boots. He insisted on wearing them for at least an hour. He loves any kind of shoe.
Trying on his snow outfit. It's a little big, but he'll grow into it. The coat is reversible, which makes it pretty dang cool.


This last picture doesn't have anything to do with Christmas. This afternoon, Corbin was playing with a trash can (don't worry, it was clean). He kept putting it over his head, which resulted in some fun static filled hair.

4 comments:

mamagee said...

Wow what a cutie. I love how he loves his boots and that dump truck is way cool. How fun to have one Christmas in Denver and another in Utah. A little elf told me that Corbin would be found in Utah, too. Good plan to celebrate there early. We are soooo excited. Just two days.

MnM said...

Thanks for the recipe! We will try it for sure. I love the early Christmas idea. We are hauling all our stuff (or my sister is taking it in her car and bringing it back in her car) we're so crazy. Our flight doesn't leave until 7! Yeah to half an hour more sleep than you! Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

merry christmas! That's fun you get to do it twice. We'll miss you

DannyHollie said...

I love the boots with the jammies. Merry Christmas to you guys!