...is my little man Corbin!




This picture cracks me up. I told Corbin to put the hat on, and this is what he came up with. What a funny kid!

We took our Christmas card picture today (in the
freezing cold!!!!) This isn't the one we picked for the card. I want that one to be a surprise.
P.S. Does anyone know why only some of my pictures can be clicked on to make them larger? How do I fix it so that they can all be enlarged?
3 comments:
It has to do with the size of the picture when you upload it. Are you using some kind of software that prepares your photos for the internet? Another possibility is that some pictures are too big, and Blogger automatically resizes them to the default size that shows up on your blog. What you should do is go into your pictures with a photo editor and resize them manually to the size you want them to be (i.e. one that isn't too huge. The thing is, with a really nice camera like yours, the size of the pictures is going to be huge. After all, each picture is going to have up to 7 million dots in the image (if your camera is a 7.0 megapixel camera). That many pixels will create an image that won't be able to be seen on a normal computer monitor very well, and will have a huge file size. So, if you resize them to a viewable size (make sure when you edit the picture that you are viewing it in "actual size," because many programs will automatically reduce the image to fit to your screen, which can be deceiving) before you upload them. By doing that, you can ensure that all of the pictures will be blow-up-able when they are on your blog - unless, of course, you make them to be the same size as what they appear on your blog. Then they won't be blow-up-able. Does that make sense?
Oh my golly, what a little doll. And I love the gazebo - how beautiful. Boy, I am so glad you guys will be here soon. These pictures make me miss all of you very much!!
What a darling idea..."Corbin for Christmas!" I'll take him!!! ;)
Darling pics. STAY WARM!! I'd can't believe how cold it is there.
"Hurry Christmas...don't be late..."!
Post a Comment