Thursday, December 04, 2008

more words

Corbin can now say:
duck: stuck
dow: down
guy-eh: quiet (Corbin repeats it after I say "quiet" to Izzy when she barks. He usually follows it up by running over to Izzy and saying "no! no!")
low: hello (Corbin likes to hold his phone to his shoulder, and he says "low? low?" and then he talks a bunch of gibberish, followed by a really loud fake laugh. It's sooo funny! And then he will say "bye-bye" and close the phone)
dane do: thank you (He has been saying this one for a while, I forgot to put it in the last word post.)
I low lu: I love you
gonk: bonk (he says this one when he falls down or bumps into something)

5 comments:

Lumpy said...

i cant believe how smart coybin is. what a cool guy. we missed you for thanksgiving. im looking forward to seeing you guys over christmas break

Becky said...

Love the phone talk..so funny. Wish I could hear him!

Jay Butterfield aka Bob Roberts/ Rex aka T-Rex Man said...

Pretty cool kid. Too bad you guys couldn't make it to Vegas for Thanksgiving. It would have been fun for Corbin and Rex to play (or fight) together.

mamagee said...

You'll have to grab a movie camera so we can hear him on the phone. He's such a smartie. And darn good looking.

DannyHollie said...

Isn't funny what things they choose to imitate? I love the phone gibberish. Tuck still does that but he usually makes an angry face and talks in a snarky tone- Maybe I ought to watch how I talk to people more carefully? I love that Corbin bosses Izzy too- He'll be a great big brother...