Friday, December 19, 2008

santa

We went to our ward Christmas party today, and Corbin sat on Santa's lap for the first time. He liked looking and pointing at Santa, and he kept trying to run up to him while we were waiting in line. But he wasn't too excited when I put him on Santa's lap. It also didn't really help that it was 1 1/2 hours past his bedtime.

"Who is this strange man?! I want to get out of here!"
"The candy cane is pretty cool, but I'm still not too sure I want to be here..."

4 comments:

MnM said...

Oh how sad :( It great that you guys lasted that long. We left after dinner because of tired kids.

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I've got to have copies of these photo's!!!
The first one would be perfect for a Christmas ornament.
So funny!!

What a kid..

mamagee said...

Darling pictures. WE are so glad you share them, it makes us feel like we are there with you.

Mullin Fam said...

I love that picture of Corbin! It makes me laugh! Merry Christmas!