Well, we arrived home Monday night, safe and sound. Clark is already pretty busy with work, and I am busy trying to get things organized around here again. Unfortunately, I left my camera's usb cord in Utah. I have another one, but do you think I remember where it is? Hopefully I can find it soon, because I just took some pictures of our newly hatched baby birds (the nest is on our front porch and I can see it every time I look out the front window, it brings me great joy).
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you guys are back safely! It was so fun to see you and hang out. Good times. I'm anxious to see the pictures of the birds. I love stuff like that.
Our house is tooo quiet! We miss all of you! We miss little Corbin's cute little laugh and happy little face.
I'm jealous you have baby birds!!!! How fun...be sure you take a picture. What kind are they?
Your usb cord is on its way...
nests of little birds has brought joy and peace to 3 generations (4 if you count Corbin) of Butterfields from your grandpa down to you. I too am envious, baby birds in nests is one of the things I miss from our old house. I Wish you would have had time to come up to camp for a visit. Maybe next year. Tell the little booger hi from his grandpa.
Love,
Dad
Post a Comment