Well, I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sick of looking at that dog hair scarf. time for an update.
Life has been pretty busy lately. We arrived in Utah last Saturday. Corbin did pretty well traveling. We woke him up at 4 a.m. to head to the airport. I was sure he would fall back asleep during the 45 minute drive there. But he didn't fall asleep until Clark's parents picked us up from the Salt Lake airport at 8:45. From there we went straight to American Fork to get fambly pictures taken. After that we went to Clark's parents cabin. We stayed overnight there, and we had a really fun time. Corbin went on his first 4 wheeler ride, and we saw a doe and her fawn. They were only 5 or 6 feet away from us. Even though Corbin doesn't turn one until next month, we also celebrated his birthday. He love the presents he got from Grandpa and Grandma G. He especially loves his new car.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
update
Sunday night Clark flew out to L.A. for work training. He will be there until Friday, and me and Corbin are chilling at my parents house.
Posted by Unknown at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Totally darling pictures. Makes me miss you all and wish we had more time there. Hope Jeff's surgery went well. Have fun the rest of the time you are in Utah. Sorry we are running off to Nauvoo!
You guys are such a cute family! I can't believe that Corbin is going to be one so soon...crazy how time flys!
Have fun in Utah with your family! That is definitely the smart way to do it during training. Russ was gone during my birthday, and it would have been fun to go somewhere different. Let me know when you get back in town!
He's so big! I guess that's what happens when I haven't seen pictures of him for a month. Hope you guys are having fun. Miss you
Post a Comment