You will never guess what time Corbin woke up yesterday. Seriously. It's insane. He went to bed at 7:30 p.m., and he didn't wake up until 11:45 a.m. Sixteen hours of sleep (maybe he was practicing for his teenage years). He didn't even wake up to eat anything! I kept checking on him all morning, to make sure he was still breathing, and he was out like a light! My only guess is that he was trying to make up for all the sleep he missed while we were in Utah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my golly! I would have done the same thing - checking constantly. I think you are totally right - just catching up on his sleep. What a little cutie!
Just think of all the new things Corbin did and learned in your 2 week visit...and in a different place than his home. He needed to catch up! ;)
Post a Comment