Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I took Corbin's 1 year pictures yesterday. I hadn't been planning on doing it yet, but I looked outside, and it was a perfectly overcast day (which results in great lighting, because of the lack of harsh sunlight and shadows). So I grabbed a cute, clean outfit, and I loaded Corbin in the stroller. We walked down the path behind our house and went to a little park area that I had tucked away in my brain as a nice picture spot. I am really happy with the way the pictures turned out! Here's a little sneak peek.

4 comments:

mamagee said...

Oh, so cute. I want to hold, and hug and kiss him. Much love to you all.

Anonymous said...

What a darling little boy!!! You are so good at catching his cute expressions! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
What a fun idea to take casual pictures that show off his personality. He must have a good photographer! ;)

Anonymous said...

Staci,
great pics. Is that a bug in his mouth??? We all got spoiled having you visit. We miss the little booger.
Love,
Dad
PS I agree it is great lightning

Stephanie said...

Oh my heavens, WAY cute picture...I hope you post more! :D