Tuesday, July 22, 2008

If you're happy and you know it...

Corbin clapped for the first time today! He is also learning how to do the backwards baby crawl down the stairs. And just for fun, here is a video of Corbin waving "hi." Ignore the fact that his face is covered in spaghetti :)

5 comments:

Lumpy said...

what a cool little guy! i loved those vidoes

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! I'm sure I taught him how to clap...and you know Jeff will take credit for teaching him how to wave! :)
Next thing will be walking!

Kylee said...

That is so cute! Caden loved watching the videos, and kept saying "co-bin" or something like that. You have such a happy boy!

mamagee said...

He is such a darling Happy boy!! Love watching him wave and say "Hi". Just adorable. I couldn't get the clapping one to work. I'll keep trying. Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! He has the cutest little voice and always seems so happy.