Corbin tried out crackers for the first time today. He didn't really know what to do when I first gave him a cracker, but once I showed him to put it in his mouth, he went to town!
![]() |
| Make a postcard - it's easy! |
Corbin tried out crackers for the first time today. He didn't really know what to do when I first gave him a cracker, but once I showed him to put it in his mouth, he went to town!
![]() |
| Make a postcard - it's easy! |
Posted by Unknown at 12:53 PM
6 comments:
I felt I was right there with him. What fun. He sure is a quick learner. And he is getting so much hair. Just a little cutie!
man, he's a great little army guy! I like watching him crawl.
He's going to be a good reader (crawling important to develop brain in that area!)
Cute cute pictures- thanks for letting us watch Corbin grow. His little hands try SO hard!!
i love the expressions he gives. it always brings a smile to my face. its way cute. we all cant wait to see him. oh..and you guys!! :)
What a sweet boy!! I love when they can feed themselves...they love it too!!
I get a kick out of your little guy!
Post a Comment