Happy St. Patricks Day!


On Saturday Clark and I took Corbin to his first athletic event...a DU gymnastics meet! We had so much fun, and Corbin was so good, even though he stayed up an hour past his bedtime. Denver beat Arizona 196.25 to 193.75. Poor Arizona had a rough night, on beam, 4 of their 6 girls fell .

5 comments:
I loved the classic "OOOOooooo...Oooooo..." And I thought it was humorus that the guy was calling my name! Was that an Irish accent? So funny.
Oh..that makes me want to watch Darby O'Gill and the little people!
Thats fun you went to a gymnastic meet..did it make you homesick to participate?
Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!!
OH MAN. That used to scare the pantaloons off of me. I tell you what. I think I'm going to go rent that video and watch it for St. Patrick's Day. Good on ya for finding it on YouTube. P.s. pinch Coybin for me! Ha ha ha.
We are glad you are training Corbin young. I can promise you he will attend many, many athletic events in his life. How fun that you could go. I bet it did bring back lots of memories. Don't pinch Corbin - just give him a big hug from grandma and grandpa Gee.
We grew up watching that movie. It was sooooo scary back then. I'm glad you have a blog too! It's so fun to keep in touch this way.
Post a Comment